- Current issue
- Back issues
- Back issue sets
- Descent second-hand
Cavecraft by David Cons
Prices include delivery
Cavecraft by David Cons was published in 1966 when there was a massive rise in interest in caving. The manual is intended to be used alongside training schemes within clubs and forms an introduction to the sport with topics covering finding caves, equipment, techniques, route-finding, digging, exhaustion and joining a club.
Please see under 'Product details' for information about the condition of this second-hand book; remember, the price includes postage.
The one copy available is assigned to UK stock. If you require a different post destination please contact us so that stock may be moved and you can place your order.
- David Cons
- Present: usual wear marks; slight tears; surface lifted where a sticker was placed on lower spines
- 140mm x 224mm approx
- New or used:
- Book: second-hand
- Diagrams and photos in b&w
- Publication date:
- Detailed condition:
- Ex-library with sticker and stamp; inside cover p1 wrinkled, but remainder of book is good and priced accordingly
- Reading copy
- One copy available. Price includes UK postage. Please contact us direct for other destinations
- Stock no:
- Where more than one copy is available, that in the best condition will be supplied
If stock is available for all post destinations, selecting any set of options will allow you to place your order immediately.
If stock is limited, for example with a single copy of a second-hand book, it will be assigned to UK stock. If you require posting to an address outside the UK, selecting your options may not allow an order to be placed, even though stock is available. If this is the case, please contact us to enable the options you require.