- Current issue
- Back issues
- Back issue sets
- Descent second-hand
Prices include delivery
Down RiverDown River by Richard Church follows the exploits of the Tomahawk Club as they explore a cave but come across a rival group and, later, smugglers. In terms of juvenile fiction, this is one of the better ones of the era, and is finely illustrated. This edition is the one with the cover image of a cave (not all are) and contains delightful illustrations
Please see the cover image and under 'Data' for details of the condition of this second-hand book; remember, the price includes postage.
The one copy available is assigned to UK stock. If you require a different post destination please contact us so that stock may be moved and you can place your order.
- Richard Church
- Present; second missing from back lower left, bottom of spine missing, tear to top back; front in good condition
- 142mm x 214mm approx
- New or used:
- Book: second-hand
- B&W illustrations + colour frontispiece
- Publication date:
- Detailed condition:
- Child's owner sticker; some staining inside cover and lower page; drawings clean
- One copy available. Price includes UK postage. Please contact us direct for other destinations
- Stock no:
- Condition means this is priced lower than otherwise; the book is collectable and normally much higher
If stock is available for all post destinations, selecting any set of options will allow you to place your order immediately.
If stock is limited, for example with a single copy of a second-hand book, it will be assigned to UK stock. If you require posting to an address outside the UK, selecting your options may not allow an order to be placed, even though stock is available. If this is the case, please contact us to enable the options you require.